Wednesday, June 19, 2013

170: currently reading


I wish we would only have this topic once a year or so, I got tired of taking pics of my Kindle.

These are the only two paper books I have left in the house, we made our switch to e-books many years ago and slowly go rid of pretty much everything but +PJ Vera 's books. As far as I can tell, Ivette has maybe two or three of her own and that's about it. I also had "Mockingbird" by Walter S. Tevis and "The Omen" by David Seltzer, both paperbacks, but I already mailed them to a friend so he can read them and keep them circulating elsewhere. The only reason I have these two books is that they are gifts, and I only bought the two paperbacks because there is simply no way to find them as e-books. 

How to tell that you have spent too long reading e-books: whenever you start tapping the pages of your paperback and expect them to turn to the next one automatically. How do I know this? It happened to me while reading Mockingbird.

No comments:

Post a Comment